This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that TEXT2DRIVETM prohibits when any party uses their Services.
TEXT2DRIVETM Services may not be used in any illegal, abusive or other manner that interferes with the business or activities of any other party.
The following list gives examples of prohibited activities and is provided by way of example. It should not be considered exhaustive.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the TEXT2DRIVETM Services or using the TEXT2DRIVETM Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to TEXT2DRIVETM or any of its users.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the TEXT2DRIVETM Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the TEXT2DRIVETM Services or any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability or stability of the TEXT2DRIVETM Services.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Using the TEXT2DRIVETM Services in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that TEXT2DRIVETM may communicate to its users, including without limitation, all of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using the TEXT2DRIVETM Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Using TEXT2DRIVETM Services to harvest or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers.
- Using TEXT2DRIVETM Services to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local or foreign law, including laws regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Taking any action to encourage or promote any activity prohibited under this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Transmitting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Transmitting any material that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call.
Last Updated 5/7/2016